The heart of the home gift set features specially curated and small batched artisian items that are sure to bring you contentment in the busiest room in the house. We’ve paired this gift set with a matching cozy kitchen candle. Makes a great gift for you or a loved one!
Gift Set Includes:
- A luxe 6oz travel tin from us with all the quality you've come to love, our signature coco- apricot wax, wooden wicks and globally sourced fragrance. Choose from one of our 3 most popular scents Grapefruit + Mint, (think very bright and fresh as each note clearly distinguishes itself. Invigorating mint is slightly subdued with the wet, juiciness of grapefruit and sweet orange.) Moss + Fern, (picture wet, green and earthy yet quite elegant with soft florals combining for a fresh yet graceful bouquet.) or Oak + Amber (this captivating scent begins with hints of orange, grapefruit, and an infusion of sage that enhance the natural earthy quality. Lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this fragrance, while oakmoss, amber, and tonka round out the base for a beautiful, deep character.)
- (1) set of matches from Middle Dune named after a childhood home in Cape Cod. Middle Dune focuses on modern paper goods made using traditional methods. Their white tipped wooden safety matches are packaged in a moisture tight glass bottle with black metal twist cap and exterior striker. There are 50 matches to a container. Depending on which scent you choose, you will receive a set of matches that continues the theme, either Strike of Fortune, Moths to a Flame or Moon Light.
- (1) beautiful hand drawn towel from Maija Rebecca. Maija Rebecca Hand Drawn is a paper goods company owned & operated by Portland, Oregon-based artist, Maija Kellner-Rode. Maija draws most of her inspiration from the magic found in nature, the mysterious connection we have to this universe & each other. Tea Towel Dimensions: 18in x 28in and it is machine washable. Depending on which scent you choose you will receive Wild Forage, Soltice Moon or Poppy Dream to complete your theme.
The heart of the home gift box
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/8-1/4" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.