Say hi to No 79.
No. 79 is a true vintage brass rice bowl hailing from Korea. She's roughly 6.5" in diameter and 3" in height. She is a solid purchase that can be filled again and again or repurposed as a serving dish in your kitchen.
Scent: Oak + Amber
This captivating scent begins with hints of orange, grapefruit, and an infusion of sage that enhance the natural earthy quality. Lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this fragrance, while oakmoss, amber, and tonka round out the base for a beautiful, deep character.
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.