Meet No. 66.
A rare and vintage Westmoreland extra large candy dish from the 1960s. Her sawtooth diamond pattern and avocado green make her the epitome of cool and she is definitely a showstopper and a conversation piece. She's large at 15" tall and 10" in diameter.
Scent: Buyers Choice (Please comment in notes)
A true sexy and warm vanilla, elevated by woody cashmere and sweet amber, and rounded out with slightly detectable notes of fruity citrus.
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.