Meet Lady No. 6
She is English! A blue and white biscuit tin by Daher. This round metal canister was made in England. It features shades of blue with white floral and geometric designs. It has a 3/4” round ball knob on top. The tin measures 5” tall 6 if you count the knob on the lid and 5” in diameter. The lid fits snugly, and there is some wear however, it is vintage but in very nice overall condition.
Scent: Grapefruit + Mint
Picture very bright and fresh as each note clearly distinguishes itself. Invigorating mint is slightly subdued with the wet, juiciness of grapefruit and sweet orange.
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.