Introducing No. 18.
She is a vintage white milk glass compote bowl with a Japanese geisha scene. She is mint condition. Finding this with the lid intact is no easy feat. There are no chips, cracks or crazing. She was made in Belgium and measures in at 3.25" in diameter and 4" in height.
Scent: Gingerwood + Palo Santo
Picture warm woods and hints of cassis nectar and red clay dancing in reminiscence of hearthy embers + a roaring fireplace.
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.