Eva is a circa 1973 Gare Inc ceramic piece. These were all the rage back in the day and are still high in demand and hard to find the real deal and not a knockoff. It's super retro and the texture and craftmanship is amazing in person. Eva is a great vessel to refill over and over again or repurpose her as an unique succulent planter. She measures in at 7" in length, 3" in width and 3.5" in height.
Scent: Oak + Amber
This captivating scent begins with hints of orange, grapefruit, and an infusion of sage that enhance the natural earthy quality. Lavender adds a soft floral and herbal touch to the heart of this fragrance, while oakmoss, amber, and tonka round out the base for a beautiful, deep character.
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.