Meet No. 171.
A rare and vintage Westmoreland extra large candy dish from the 1960s. Her sawtooth diamond pattern and pure white make her the epitome of cool and she is definitely a showstopper and a conversation piece. She's large at 15" tall and 10" in diameter. One of her sawtooths is ever so slightly chipped but you truly hardly notice it and doesn't take away from her statelyness in the least.
Scent: Buyers Choice (Please comment in notes)
Made with a premium coco apricot wax blend & a natural wooden wick that are contained in a true vintage vessel that can be refilled or repurposed after you enjoy.
Frankfort candle co. candles are always:
- Hand-poured with love in small batches.
- Include premium coconut wax blend and a natural wooden wick.
- Perfect for gift giving.
- Can be customized. Please contact us for custom or bulk orders.
Why a coco-apricot creme wax?
- Burns cleaner and longer than other wax types.
- Coco-apricot crème wax is organic, gluten free, toxin free, paraban free, phalate free and comes from renewable sources.
- Although it's made from coconuts and apricots, it does not smell like either.